Sunday, May 11, 2008

Be Still

Psalm 46:10a says, "Be still and Know that I am God". Steven Curtis Chapman sings a song about this which I have found myself humming ALOT lately. In May of 2007 I graduated from Trinity Christian College with a BA in Political Science and a minor in Psychology. I was excited to be done and on to a new career, something out of the medical field. Now here I am back to working in the medical field. I want out so bad. I love helping people but in this aspect. I want out of my job so bad. I am all but burned out. I have been stressing that no one will want me since all my work experience is medically related. I need a better paying job as well as simply a new line of work. This is a time where I am simply having to be still and know that God is God and that He will provide my needs and a new job in the right field at the right time. Lord, help me to be patient and wait, trusting that You will provide. Help me to be still and know that You ARE God.

1 comment:

Richard Jennings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.